- Monday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays Closed
- After Hours Phone Contact 137 425
Immunisation (also known as vaccinations) is a simple, safe and effective way of protecting individuals against harmful diseases before they come into contact with them. Immunisation doesn’t just protect people, but also others in the community, by stopping the spread of preventable infections and illness
Up until the 1950s, thousands of Aussie kids died each year from infectious diseases such as smallpox, diphtheria, polio and measles. Immunisation programs have controlled and, in some cases, wiped out these diseases in Australia.
At Dural Family Medical Practice, we offer a wide range of immunisations including:
– Travel Vaccinations (eg. Hepatitis A and B, typhoid)
– Current seasonal Flu (influenza) shots.
– COVID-19 Immunisations – Pfizer Comirnaty vaccinations
– Childhood Vaccinations
– Meningococcal B (Bexsero) Immunisation
– All Vaccinations under the National Immunisation Programme (NIP)
– Boostrix (Whooping cough / Pertussis) vaccination for pregnant women and grandparents-to-be
– Shingles (Zostavax) immunisation
– Pneumococcal (Prevenar-13) Vaccination for all adults aged 70 and over
– Tetanus (ADT) shots for any traumatic injuries or accidents.
Parents and Caregivers, by following the current National Immunisation Programme Schedule, you protect your child from a number of infectious diseases including:
• chicken pox
• haemophilus influenza type b (Hib)
• hepatitis B
• human papillomavirus (HPV)
• influenza (flu)
• meningococcal A,C,W,Y
• rotavirus (for babies under 6 months)
• rubella (German measles)
• whooping cough (pertussis).
So come on in and do your bit and get vaccinated! And lastly, don’t forget: it’s never too late to vaccinate.
We believe in physical and emotional health and wellbeing for all women in every season of life.
We provide a comprehensive range of immunisations including Travel vaccines, COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine, flu shots & childhood immunisations.
Your doctors perform thorough dermatoscopic skin cancer checks, biopsies, excisions and cryotherapy.
Helping and guiding parents through all the tricky season’s of your children’s health – from newborn babies, to teenagers.
Our GPs have undertaken additional training in providing comprehensive pregnancy care
Come and chat to your GP about screening for low iron and getting an infusion organised if indicated.
Often neglected by men, but critical nonetheless, our doctors can help you with all simple and complex men’s health issues.
We accept walk-in accidents, emergencies, lacerations, burns and work closely with our physiotherapists to treat fractures.
Avoid lengthy waiting times in the emergency department and be seen on the same day by one of our GPs.
Our doctors have undertaken additional occupational medicine training to deal with work injuries.
All of our GPs provide compassionate mental health care and can discuss different treatment option with you.
At Dural Family Medical Practice, we work closely with Your Health Sports and Spine who offer a wide variety of Allied Health Services including physiotherapy, chiropractor, nutritionist/dietitian and exercise physiologist.
Our doctors collaborate closely with the in-house Allied Health team to provide a holistic approach to health issues in the truest sense.
To contact any of the Allied Health team directly, please call 02 9651 1395 and visit their websitehttps://www.yhss.com.au/contact-us
Please note that from 1 November 2023, the following GP's will now be bulk-billing ALL children under 16 years of age (including new patients under 16) and ALL Pension/Concession Card Holders: